Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Merry Christmas!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Merry Christmas!

    To all those in the "Altec Family", please allow me a moment to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    You folks are the BEST - after all, WE were "GOING GREEN" long before anyone else! Just goes to show you how ahead of the curve the Altec people are!
    Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
    Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage

  2. #2
    HB Super Moderator
    Merry Christmas!


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas!

    Quote Originally Posted by Todd W. White View Post
    To all those in the "Altec Family", please allow me a moment to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    You folks are the BEST

    Hi Todd, I want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.And to everyone else a Happy Holidays.Some very nice people here who are always willing to help anyone in need of some audio questions/problems Much Appreciated !!!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS !!!! JOHN

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas!

    I'd like to echo the same!

    Ron

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas!

    Merry Christmas!!!
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  5. #5
    Hostboard Member Davidg's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2007
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas!

    Merry Christmas everyone! I'd also like to say Thank You to everyone of you for your posts and information! I don't post very often but I come here and read everyday and am constantly searching the archives for information, the incredible amount of knowledge shared here has helped me with many projects! Again Thank you all!!!!

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Russnohio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2007
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas!

    Merry Christmas everyone!

    ......So I trust you are all running Christmas music through those Altecs!

    (I was last night)


    Russ

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Merry Christmas!


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas!

    If I can add my voice to the chorus, best wishes to all of the other audio geeks here.

    Hope 2010 is a good one for all!
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas!

    A warm thank you and Merry Christmas to all you guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Russnohio View Post
    ....So I trust you are all running Christmas music through those Altecs!...
    I am. Now it's;

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Jt8vuLt40&feature=PlayList&p=4779383FF57 003FD&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2"]YouTube - Johnny Lee Hooker - Blues For Christmas[/ame]


    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member Art J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2004
    Location
    Connecticut USA
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas!

    Merry Christmas to all. Had family and friends all day
    with the Altecs singing the holiday songs. Hope everyone
    had a great day.






  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Re: Merry Christmas!

    Quote Originally Posted by Russnohio View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone!

    ......So I trust you are all running Christmas music through those Altecs!

    (I was last night)


    Russ
    A Charlie Brown Christmas, it's quite good!

    Ron

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.